The Latton Time Trial Series 2022
The following will apply to the 2022 series and should be read in conjunction with the Series Handbook.
· Signing On at Gateway Café/Cotswold Outdoor car park (Spine Road East, GL7 5TL) from 17:15 until approximately 18:15.
· The entry fee is £5 per rider via contactless payment only. No cash will be accepted.
· Riders should ride to sign on rather than driving, if at all possible.
· There will be no toilet or changing facilities at Signing On.
· Anyone showing Covid or flu like symptoms will not be allowed to ride and should not attend.
· The use of working front and rear lights is compulsory in line with CTT regulation 14 "NO LIGHTS – NO RIDE"
· The use of a protective helmet is compulsory in line with CTT regulation 15 "NO HELMET – NO RIDE"
At the start and during the Race
· First rider to start at 18:16 (before Signing On has closed)
· Riders should arrive at the start no earlier than 3 minutes before their allotted start time.
· Riders must socially distance at and around the start.
· Do not leave any clothing or other items at the start. Any items left will not be collected by the Timekeepers and you must not return to the start whilst the event is in progress.·
After the Race
· Riders return their numbers by placing them in the bag provided in the lay by after the finish
· Do not approach the Finish Timekeeper as no times will be available.
· Do not return to the start.
· Results will be published below as soon as possible after the event.
Click HERE to view the 2022 Club 10 TT Handbook & Guide
Details of the Handicap Series and Scratch Competition (Swindon RC members only) can be found HERE